Thursday 26 April 2012

My 30 high heels... Mis 30 Tacones...

 My 30 High heels!

Happy Thirsties!!!

30 illusions, 30 passions...  Uff, it sounds hard, but I can handle it!

Past bdays I was wondering how I would feel the day I’d turn 30... Well, not good that all, it makes me think about my present and my future, but I look at myself realising how thankful I have to be for being surrounded by people who love me! Love does not understand ages, it is just a feeling... Love u guys!


Let’s walking together on my high heels! 

Empecé con patuquitos y ha llegado el día de mis 30 tacones!


30 ilusiones, 30 pasiones... Siempre imaginaba el día de mis 30 tacones y la verdad que me horrorizaba la idea. Ha llegado el gran momento y he de decir que miro mis tacones y me siento feliz de los pasitos que he dado y de los millones que faltan! Gracias mil a todos por estar ahí! Gracias Budha por tantas bendiciones!                   

                                                                             Os A

Ahora a taconear se ha dicho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tu mensaje es bienvenido! Con A-mor... Leave me your lovely message! xx Angie